Junior Designer is an entry-level job. In this job role, you have to help in delivering all design requirements. It also includes tasks like pitching ideas, creating drafts and collaborating with a team. It is a stepping stone if you are looking to make a career in design.
Average starting salary
Average hours per week
What you’ll do
- Commercial experience within the creative industry, agency or in-house.
- Capturing and uploading video
- Have a good eye for detail, ability to judge and juggle priorities and work to strict deadlines.
Who you’ll work with
- Editorial Manager
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced editing and exceptional design and typographic skills.
How to get into this role
Please check the job board for various job routes
This role can progress into various media and design related roles.