You will be responsible for developing and driving national campaigns, have proven experience within public relations or communications and have a successful track record of devising, implementing and project managing PR practices.
Average starting salary
Average hours per week
What you’ll do
- Deliver creative PR campaigns that are competitive, consumer related and in leisure and sports markets
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the racing, sports and consumer media, together with key stakeholders.
Who you’ll work with
- PR Manager
- Social Media Executive
- Marketing Executive
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Extensive PR and media relations experience
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
How to get into this role
You will have a passion for sport, ideally have an agency background and an understanding of horseracing would be advantageous. Creative thinking, strong writing skills, attention to detail and a wide range of media contacts are essential.
Visit our job board to find out about employers within the sector and search for live opportunities.