Digital Marketing Executive
Working with the Digital Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in the planning, implementation and reporting of digital marketing campaigns and online content. You’ll ensure web copy is up to date, accurate and accessible, helping to communicate with and engage audiences effectively.
Average starting salary
Average hours per week
What you’ll do
- Create, own and deliver a comprehensive and creative comms strategy that aligns with the company’s strategic vision.
- Provide administrative support for general comms activities.
- Help to communicate with and engage audiences effectively
Who you’ll work with
- PR Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Communications Manager
Skills & Knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Provide a high level of confidentiality.
- A creative thinker and communicator, qualified in PR, comms, marketing or similar.
How to get into this role
It is essential that you have some experience within a marketing role, with some knowledge of social media management, writing web copy, managing email marketing databases and graphic design software, such as Adobe or Canva. Experience of using CMS systems is also desirable.
Visit our job board to find out about employers within the sector and search for live opportunities.