A Project Manager will play a key role in the delivery of strategic (Infrastructure and Systems) technology projects from supporting pre-project activities, flow and analysis following implementation of a specific project.
Average starting salary
Average hours per week
What you’ll do
- Analyse customer journeys and business processes to identify optimisation opportunities
- Delivering agreed outcomes from projects using appropriate management techniques, collaboration, leadership and governance.
- Lead project team.
Who you’ll work with
- General Manager
- Clerk of the Course
- Chief Executive
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working as a PM, working on business change and technology projects.
- Experience in multi-channel environments and projects
How to get into this role
Visit our job board to find out about employers within the sector and search for live opportunities.
This role to lead to a variety of roles within the industry,