If you enjoy working with people and have lots of empathy, this role is for you.
Average starting salary
Average hours per week
What you’ll do
- You will provide counselling and advice services to beneficiaries who work in, or are retired from, the horseracing and thoroughbred breeding industry
- Provide financial assistance, affordable housing and various services to promote healthy living and well-being among beneficiaries.
Who you’ll work with
- Stable Staff
- Stud Staff
- Racing Staff
Skills & Knowledge
- Experience of working with and supporting people
- Knowledge and experience of the thoroughbred horseracing and breeding industries is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
How to get into this role
Keep an eye on our job board for roles in this area.
If you enjoy working with people, you could consider other roles.