You will need strong all-round management experience to manage one of the facilities in the local/national racing community.
Average starting salary
Average hours per week
What you’ll do
- Management experience of working in a multi-faceted environment
- Experience of general housing /maintenance issues
- An interest in and understanding of racing is essential
Who you’ll work with
- Stable Staff
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to manage several tasks
- Management experience.
How to get into this role
Keep an eye on our job board for roles in this area.
Previous lead role experience and a comprehensive understanding of sports and orthopaedic injury is essential.