In this role you would work with the HR team supporting management. The HR Assistant will be responsible for all general Human Resource administration at a racecourse or office.
Average starting salary
Average hours per week
What you’ll do
- Support of the HR team, provide assistance with recruitment
- Training & performance management
- Staff welfare and engagement, disciplinary process and absence management
Who you’ll work with
- HR Manager
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong team player with outstanding communication skills
How to get into this role
Visit our job board to find out about employers within the sector and search for live opportunities.
Working with people can be very rewarding and so if this is what you are looking to do, take a look at the roles available in Human Resources and Training.