You will be responsible for running all events, including racedays, at the racecourse and the overall operation of the business.
Average starting salary
Average hours per week
What you’ll do
- Overseeing all events on non racedays
- Running the raceday from a customer experience point of view
- Liaising with sponsors and management team.
- Managing a team
Who you’ll work with
- Racecourse Executive
- Clerk of the Course
- Staffing Manager
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Leadership and management skills.
How to get into this role
Keep an eye on the job board for roles in this area. They are sometimes called Racecourse Managers.
This role can lead to other Managerial roles within the industry.