The Chief Executive must be a clear strategic thinker with aspiration and imagination to steer and inspire a committed team to develop and implement the organisation’s strategic objectives.
Average starting salary
Average hours per week
What you’ll do
- Manage several projects in a multi-faceted environment
- Deliver agreed outcomes from projects using appropriate management techniques, collaboration, leadership and governance
Who you’ll work with
- Chair People
- Boards of Directors
- Management Team
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working as a PM, working on business change and technology projects.
- Experience in multi-channel environments and projects
How to get into this role
Visit our job board to find out about employers within the sector and search for live opportunities.