This role assists with all areas of the site and centralised accounts departments, ensuring relevant support for the accounts function through excellent communication and proactive assistance.
Average starting salary
Average hours per week
What you’ll do
- Preparation of racedays within finance remit
- Review month end accounts, ensuring raceday flash reports match racecourse accounts
Who you’ll work with
- Project Manager
- Legal Executive
- Chief Executive
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have an advanced working knowledge of MS Excel
- Be able to work with multiple stakeholders and prioritise own workload
How to get into this role
Visit our job board to find out about employers within the sector and search for live opportunities.
Experience in sales and purchase ledgers, along with balance sheet reconciliation are required.