Residential and remote learning courses delivered through the Regional Staff Development Programme (RSDP), which is coordinated by the NHC on behalf of BHA.
Who is eligible and what is included?
- Any senior member of racing staff or anyone with proven experience in the racing industry can apply
- Those who have a passion to support and develop staff within their team
- Three qualifications gained during training – First Aid, Safeguarding and Level 1 Coaching certificate
- Varied learning opportunities
- Employers can nominate a potential coach
- Training is funded with a returnable deposit
- Residential courses provide subsidised accommodation
- First Aid and Safeguarding qualifications are fully funded
Any senior member of racing staff or anyone with proven experience in the racing industry can apply
What will you learn
This has been designed specifically for the racing industry and is a nationally recognised, skill-based qualification. The awarding body for the qualification is 1st 4 Sport.