This role will encompass all aspects of marketing, and may focus on digital marketing. This role is ideal for someone with a keen interest in developing their career in marketing.
Average starting salary
Average hours per week
What you’ll do
- Support the marketing and content team with content idea generation and execution across social media platforms
- Support the marketing team with the fulfilment of daily tasks
- Help to communicate with and engage key audiences effectively.
Who you’ll work with
- PR Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Communications Manager
Skills & Knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Provide a high level of confidentiality
- A creative thinker and communicator,
- You may be qualified in PR, communications, marketing or similar.
How to get into this role
Some previous experience within a marketing role is advantageous, with some knowledge of social media management, writing web copy, managing email marketing databases and graphic design software, such as Adobe or Canva. Experience of using CMS systems is also desirable.
Look at other roles linked to marketing to progress your career.