Working at a stud the role of Stud Secretary involves a variety of duties; liaising with owners, handling accounts and maintaining records. The tasks you perform will make sure the stud runs smoothly.
Average starting salary
Average hours per week
What you’ll do
- Duties include doing the monthly wages & race entries
- Liaising with owners updating website/social media
- Making sure the health and safety regulations are met
Who you’ll work with
- Stable Staff
- Work Rider
Skills & Knowledge
- Previous experience in a Stud Secretary role is essential.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Highly motivated, conscientious and a good team player.
How to get into this role
There is a Stud Secretary course that can be taken at our training providers for this job.
The successful candidate will need to thrive in a fast moving, flexible business environment, and have strong client management skills as well as a logical mind and a meticulous attention to detail.