The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
Average starting salary
Average hours per week
What you’ll do
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Manage calendar, travel arrangements, appointments etc. for the team.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
Who you’ll work with
- Office Manager
- Racing Secretary
Skills & Knowledge
- Previous experience in a Stud Secretary role is essential.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Highly motivated, conscientious and a good team player.
How to get into this role
Take a look at the different jobs roles available in this sector.
Responsibilities to include administrative and routine clerical office tasks, assisting the stud secretary in maintaining stud records and aid the smooth running of mare and stallion logistics during the busy stud season.