Hospitality and Sales Executive
Running an event can be a challenging and rewarding job. In Horseracing, events happen daily and require a number of staff to ensure they run smoothly.
Average starting salary
Average hours per week
What you’ll do
- Assist on raceday set up including entrance systems.
- Create Operations Documents and distribute to wider team.
- Assist with the ordering and liaise with entertainment providers.
Who you’ll work with
- Events Manager
Skills & Knowledge
- Good planning and communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Able to work to deadlines
How to get into this role
Visit our job board to find out about employers within the sector and search for live opportunities.
Progression in this role can lead in to roles across the industry.