With over 225 entries received from organisations across the UK, competition to be named a Finalist proved to be very tough. But today, the British Recruitment Awards Judging panel is proud to reveal its 2023 Finalists!
Powered by employee insight platform, New Possible, the British Recruitment Awards sets out to discover and celebrate the individuals and teams that are truly passionate about recruitment’s role in building a thriving organisation. Organisations taking part this year range from start-up pioneers to public sector heroes, tech superstars, global titans, and everything in between. Irrespective of organisation size, industry or resources, Finalists shared how their initiatives are transforming recruitment and delivering tangible value for their organisations.
The Careers in Racing team are happy to announce that our team member Sean Simara has been named a finalist for the Rising Star of the Year, People Award! You can see who he will be up against below.
Rising Star of the Year (In-House): Ed Cherry, Talent Acquisition Advisor at GXO Logistics / Rachele Carraro, Marketing Manager at Mintago / Rebecca Lester, P&D Business Partner at Mollie’s Motels Limited / Sean Simara, Careers Marketing Executive at British Horseracing Authority / Sophie Armstrong, Talent Acquisition Recruiter at Heron Foods / Tom Ratcliffe, Talent Acquisition Sourcer at VIOOH
A huge thanks to the British Recruitment Awards 2023 all-star judging panel for reviewing the entries and sharing their expertise:
- Yasar Ahmad, Global VP of Talent, HelloFresh
- Sophie Clifford, Global TA Operations and Employer Brand Lead, Vodafone
- Liz Dowling, Chief People Officer, VIOOH
- Simon Gomez, Head of Talent Acquisition & Employer Brand, Wagamama
- Louise Gregory, Head of Global Talent Acquisition, Anglo American
- Sharlene John, Head of Recruitment, Selfridges
- Alasdair McDonald, Director of Talent Acquisition EMEA, The Walt Disney Company
- Ben Murphy-Ryan, Sr Director, Talent Acquisition EMEA & LATAM, LinkedIn
- Prof Emma Parry, Head of Changing World of Work Group, Cranfield School of Management
- Jaymini Patel, Head of Talent Partnering UK/I, Unilever
- Richard Waite, People & Culture Director, Grant Thornton
- Nate Harwood, Founder, New Possible
Winners will be announced at a special celebration event on the 8th November at Salsa! Temple, London.